Monday, November 23, 2015

French Fry Diary 686: Potatoes Three Ways



From the late October 2015 Disney Magic cruise talked about on this episode of The Make Mine Magic Podcast, this dinner pic is from Carioca's, where I had potatoes three ways.

First, there was the Jack Cheese Twice Baked Potato, then the Roasted Root Vegetables that included carrots, turnips, celery, and sweet potatoes julienne cut into French fry strips, and finally topped off by the steak fries side dish that our servers Brendon and Andrene made sure I had every night. And the Ribeye was good too.

Awesome.

1 comment:

Victoria Marie Lees said...

Glenn, you always make me hungry every time I visit the French Fry Diary. I've got to stop visiting right before my dinner. I LOVE the Jack Cheese Twice Baked Potato. That's my favorite. The Roasted Root Vegetables are always good. Did you really have them every night? Lucky you!